Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Photo Essay..

M206.

FOTOCAM.

Ms. Saulo asked each of us to tell the her the concept of our photo essay which is our final project for her class. I didn't want to say mine out loud because I knew how my friends were going to react. It was hilarious. Haha.

My photo essay is about a person whose heart has been broken because her significant other broke up with her. She deals with her heartache by going to the places that she and her ex beau used to visit. These are beautiful locations that once symbolized something special for her but are now just sad reminders of past happiness.

If you know me well, this might sound familliar to you.

Well the prof did tell us to pick something that was close to our hearts.

I just did that.

I have a pretty vague idea as to how I'm going to execute it though.

Hmmm.









No comments: