Thursday, February 12, 2009

Three words: asa pa ko.

We were sitting on his bed.
We've done this a dozen times before but this time it was different.
Something has changed.
It was a good change.
The atmosphere was light.
It was like all the heartache and pain from the previous months were just a figment of our imagination.
He was happy.
I was happy.
We were happy together.
He had his arms around me and he was hugging me tight.
He's hugged me before but this was a different kind of hug.
It was better.
It was as if he never wanted to let me go.
I liked that.
And I was hugging him back.
I love the fact that he's so huggable.
We were just sitting on his bed, hugging.
The world could have imploded around us and we wouldn't have cared.
Nothing else mattered except him and me.
We were content with just being with and holding each other.
I looked up at him and I smiled.
He smiled back.
He tilted my chin up and pulled my lips towards his.
He has kissed me before but this kiss was different.
It's as if it was our first.
It was sweet and gentle and passionate at the same time.
I never wanted it to end.
Neither did he.
It was a kiss between two people who had a deep and meanigful connection.
It was a kiss between two people who loved each other.
Yes, I finally realized what made it all so different.
I used to be the only one who harbored these kinds of feelings toward him.
I used to be the only one who loved him.
And now, he loved me back.
I was happy because he was happy.
I took pride in being the one who healed his broken heart.
He was no longer depressed and angry and bitter.
He was content.
Because of me.
I couldn't believe my luck.
After all the waiting and the crying and the longing, I finally got my wish.
He was finally mine.
And I was his.
It was the best moment of my life...

And then I woke up.

Lecheng alarm clock yan!

No comments: