Monday, February 18, 2008

Cheeseburger in a Can...

I kid you not..

Here's the link for the site if you wanna find out more:
http://gizmodo.com/350091/cheeseburger-in-a-can-is-both-the-best-and-worst-thing-ive-ever-seen/?noc=true
The author of the site is right, the idea of a canned cheeseburger is both appaling ang amazing. It's more of the former for me because I stay at a dorm where cooking is not allowed so my roommates and I are subsisting on canned food. The thought of a cheeseburger in a can gives me goosebumps.

=====

I miss Bugoy so much. He's been sick for the past few days so we haven't been texting much. Can't really blame him. I wouldn't be able to text if i were in that condition as well. It's times like this, more than ever, that I wish Batangas wasn't so far away so I could go visit him. You have no idea how frustrating it is.

=====

Midterms na.

Aaaaargh.

No comments: