Friday, August 15, 2008

It's the geek in me..

I'm supposed to be studying for my EURODEV exam on Tuesday. I've been doing that since this morning and it's really getting to me. So I'll stop for now. I was browsing through old files when I came across a list that I made a few months ago. It's a list of the books that I've read since High School (that's why I didn't include all the Baby Sitters' Club, Goosebumps, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Sweet Valley High stuff). The one's that I remember anyways. I updated it a little bit so the total's up to a 127 now and I highlighted my favorites. Why did I do this seemingly pointless task, you may ask. You know what, I don't really know why. I just felt like doing it. 

(J.K Rowling)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Quidditch Through the Ages

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them


(Tamora Pierce)

Alanna: The First Adventure

In the Hand of the Goddess

The Woman Who Rides Like a Man

 Lioness Rampant


 Wild Magic

 Wolf-Speaker

 The Emperor Mage

 The Realms of the Gods


 First

 Page

 Squire

 Lady Knight

 

 Trickster’s Choice

 Trickster’s Queen


(Stephenie Meyer)

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

Breaking Dawn


(Meg Cabot)

The Princess Diaries

Take Two (aka Princess in the Spotlight)

Third Time Lucky (aka Princess In Love)

Mia Goes Fourth (aka in Waiting)

Give Me Five (aka Princess in Pink)

Sixsational (aka Princess in Training)

Seventh Heaven (aka Party Princess)

After Eight (Princess on the Brink)


Shadowland

Ninth Key

Reunion

Darkest Hour

Haunted

Twilight


All-American Girl

Ready or Not


She Went All the Way

Every Boy’s Got One

 

(Cathy Hopkins)

Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras

Mates, Dates, and Cosmic Kisses

Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secretes

Mates, Dates, and Sole Survivors

Mates, Dates, and Sequin Smiles

Mates, Dates, and Designer Divas


(Niki Burnham)

Royally Jacked

Spin Control

 

(Carly Phillips)

The Bachelor

The Playboy

The Heartbreaker

 

(Louise Rennison)

Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging

On the Bright Side I’m now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Knocked Out by my Nunga-nungas

Dancing in my Nuddy Pants

Away Laughing on a Fast Camel

Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers

Startled by His Furry Shorts

Love is a Many Trousered Thing


(Lemony Snickett)

The Bad Beginning

The Reptile Room

The Wide Window


(Jessica Zafra)

Manananggal Terrorizes Manila and Other Short Stories

Womenagerie and Other Tales from the Front

Twisted

Twisted II: Spawn of the Twisted

Planet of the Twisted

Twisted IV

Twisted V

Twisted 6

Tw7sted

Twisted 8: Night of the Living Twisted

Twisted Flicks


(Bob Ong)

ABNKKBSBPLko!

Bakit Baligtad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino

Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas


(Nicholas Sparks)

A Walk to Remember

Message in a Bottle

The Notebook


(Cecelia Ahern)

P.S, I Love You

Rosie Dunne


(Dan Brown)

The DaVinci Code

Angels and Demons


(Paulo Coelho)

Eleven Minutes

The Fifth Mountain

The Alchemist


(Chinie Hidalgo)

The Blair Bitch Project: A Book of Bitchy Poetry

The Blair Bitch Bounces Back


Who Stole my Magic? (The Smart Girl’s Guide to Surviving a Breakup) by Jenny Manuel

Vince’s Life by Vince O. Teves

No Boyfriend Since Birth by Claire Betita

Wander Girl by Tweet Sering

Mr. Write by M.D Balangue

Almost Married by Tara F.T Sering

The Breakup Diaries by Maya Calica

Drama Queen by Abi Aquino

Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

Song of the Wanderer by Bruce Coville

The King of Torts by John Grisham

Una and Miguel by Lilideshan Bose

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

Julie and Romeo by Jeanne Ray

The House with a Clock in its Walls by John Bellairs

The Nanny (I forgot the author and it’s too obscure to search for in the net)

King Dork by Frank Portman

The Christmas Party by Janelle Dennison

Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah

My Brother, My Executioner by F. Sionil Jose

Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lucia Lucia by Adriana Trigiani

Just Friends by Robyn Sisman

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus

Exit to Eden by Anne Rice

The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend

Lies my Yaya Should Have Told Me by RJ Ledesma

You Suck by Christopher Moore

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko

No comments: