Saturday, August 09, 2008


Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn is the fourth and final installment of Stephenie Meyer's internationally best-selling saga, Twilight. It is the conclusion of the un-freaking-believable love story between the impossibly gorgeous vampire Edward Cullen and the somewhat plain yet extraordinary human Bella Swan. 

I love the Twilight books so much that I had a hard time accepting that their story has finally come to a close. Stephenie Meyer's characters are so lovable and quirky and their story so deeply engrossing which is why I had a hard time accepting that it has ended. Although I did like ending. It was just right. The whole book was just right. Some might say that the twists are too absurd but I don't care. Meyer's a gifted writer who has the ability to make you feel whatever her characters are feeling whether it's euphoria or tension or whatever. Breaking Dawn is awesome. It really is. It is the best book that I have ever read so far. I guess I'm a bit biased because I'm a huge fan but I really recommend that you read this. Read it read it read it.

I can't wait for Midnight Sun. 

No comments: