Monday, April 02, 2007

Randomnation..

I love my new chucks. It's a light blue pair that has blue, yellow, red, and orange flowers. May I just say that my mother has excellent taste in shoes. She picked them out for me cause I told her that designs of printed chucks here are very limited. I have a total of two pairs of chucks now.Yey! I think I want to start collecting them.

=====

I'm going home to San Jose tomorrow. I'm really excited cause I'm gonna get to see most of my high school friends. We have A LOT of catching up to do.

=====

Today was our last meeting for INTPHIL (Philosophy). The prof gave me a 2.5 as a final grade. Not bad but not good either.

=====

Today was also our last meeting for BIOARTS (Biology for Liberal Arts students). We had our final exam today. Which I forgot to study for. Ok, not really forgot butsort of neglected to study for. Before you start clucking your tongue and saying how irresposible I am, let me just say that it was the type of exam that didn't require any hard core studying. Besides, I listen in class so it's not like I don't know anything. I'm gonna miss my bioarts class even if most of my classmates are very rowdy during class time. One of my classmates is Iya Villania. She sat beside me in class once and we talked about feminine wash, of all things. She's pretty nice.

=====

I'm so sleepy.

=====

I'm almost done with all of my subjects this term. I just have to submit my final paper for RELSTRI (Christian Morality) on the 12th and my final portfolio for FOTOCAM (Photography for Comm.Arts students) on the 13th and I'm FREEEEE.

=====

I will officially be an IS major next term. I can't wait. Goodbye, Comm.Arts.

=====

I just felt like blogging about random stuff because I can't seem to organize my thoughts. They're shooting off in different directions in my head.

=====

More next time.


No comments: