Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uncensored

Birthday niya bukas.
To greet or not to greet?
That is the question.
Wala naman masama diba?
Iggreet lang naman eh.

Whew.

Malapit na mag August.
I know for a fact na one year na sila next month.

Shit.

Mahirap hindi mainggit.
Why?
Because she has the only boy that I have ever loved THAT MUCH.
He belongs to her and her to him.
It can't get any better than that, can it?

Taena.

Mahigit one year na di pa rin ako nakaka move on.
Ano ba, exag na 'to.
Much as I'd like to forget you, I can't because you have made yourself unforgettable.

Leche.

Di kita minumura ha?
I'm just cursing the circumstances.
Life is so effing unfair.
Mahal na mahal kita. Sabi mo mahal mo pa rin ako. Pero mahal mo din sha at mahal ka din niya.
Magkalayo tayo. Magkalapit kayo.
Ang daya.

Pakshet.

Well, at least you're happy.
I don't wanna sound like an effing martyr but if you're happy, I'm happy.

Darn it.

But I can't help but wish for a second chance.
I wish I could be the one who makes you smile.
I wish I could be the person whose shoulders you cry on.
I wish I could be the one who makes you laugh.
I wish I could be the person with whom you share your fears, dreams, and aspirations with.
Sana ako na lang. Ako na lang ulit. (One More Chance ito?! hahaha.)

Damn.

I miss you so much.
Much as I hate it, you're permanently lodged in the recesses of my very twisted mind.
Kung kaya ko lang, matagal na kita kinalimutan.
You think I like pining for you like this?
Hell no.
Ang hirap kaya.
Oh, well.
C'est la vie, right?
It sucks but that's just the way it is.

Happy Birthday Moo.
Hope you have a good one.

No comments: