Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ich vermisse ihn..

SONG of the MOMENT:
Rihanna's "S.O.S" (part of it, anyway)
...S.O.S please someone help me.
it's not healthy for me to feel this
Y O U are making this hard,
I can't take it see it don't feel right.
S.O.S please someone help me,
it's not healthy for me to feel this
Y O U are making this hard,
You got me tossing turning
can't sleep at night..
I (and a lot of other people) have said it before: THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA. So why in the name of all that is good and holy can't I forget about him?! Oh, sure, I can, I suppose. One of these days, I will wake up and be all, "I am so not in love with him anymore." and I will actually mean it. But right now, it's just so hard not to miss him. I miss our conversastions. I miss his humor. I miss his wit. I miss the way he mispronounces certain deutsch words. I miss the way he expresses jubilation when he finally gets the pronunciation of the aforementioned deutsch words. I miss his laugh. I miss...ah, screw this, let me just put it this way: I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. Darn it, why did he have to be such an interesting person? And, why, oh, why did i have to be such a wuss?
To quote Rosie Dunne's sister Stepahnie: "Don't torture yourselff with questions that you don't know the answer to.." or something to that effect.
I bloody hate this.