Saturday, August 05, 2006

I am in hate..

Hate is, like, the opposite of love. Being in hate is like being in love. They are both intense feelings. The difference? The latter gives you that butterflies-in-the-stomach, mushy-gushy feeling while the former makes you want to beat the crap out of the offending party.
I hate him. I so hate him. You! Yes, you! If you're reading this, I want you to know that I hate you. You know who you are. You know why I'm seething. You know what you did. And you should bloody well know that there's no effing way in hell that I'm gonna get over this any time soon.
I shouldn't have been so stupid. It's partly my fault, really. I allowed myself to fall into your trap. I BELIEVED you. I believed every single word. How could you let me down like this? What did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of treatment? Have I ever been unkind to you? Unsupportive? Was I ever a bitch to you? Did I bore you to death? WHAT?! You could at least be the gentleman that you claim to be by doing me the courtesy of telling me.
This is so over. It is. It really, really is. He probably knows it, too. Probably doesn't care either. Most probably not affected at all.

No comments: