Friday, August 11, 2006

Wasted..

Today, I woke up with my very first hang over. I have never (as in NEVER) ingested alcohol before in my entire life. Until last night, that is. So, ladies and gentlemen, I am no longer an 'alcohol virgin' as one of my friends so aptly put it. Hear that? That's the hallelujah chorus in the background. Not that I have plans to turn into an alcoholic (as if) but at least my system has been 'baptized' or whatever they call it. I don't plan on drinking again any time soon though. Seriously, now that I've tried it, I don't get why a lot of people like doing it. Drinking, I mean. The stuff tastes bad, it makes your tummy all warm-ish, it makes your head pound, and it makes you go all woozy. Kind of masochistic, actually. My high school barkada will go wild when they hear of this. They have forever been after me to try drinking (.."kahit isang bottle lang".."just a glass".."half a glass".."a gulp".."a sip".."sige isang drop na lang, just try it,ok?!!"..) but i never gave in. I don't know what came over me last night. Maybe it was the knowledge that, at seventeen years old, I have never felt the touch of a beer bottle on my lips that drove me to it. Haha. Whatever.

"Kat...You mean so much to me..I just wanted to let you know that..."

It's nice to be told by someone that you mean so much to him.

"I don't know what to do without you.."

It's nice to be told that, too.
Eto pamatay:

"I love you so much..."

You know what would be even nicer?
If all of it were true..
It's so easy to hide behind words. Godness knows I do it all the time and I happen to have been victimized by words through wrong declarations in the past. But, just this once, let the words be mere manifestations of unadulterated love.

Dagnabbit, I'm turning keso again.

No comments: