Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ich Liebe Es..

I said "devaluate" in IPOLECO yesterday. Is that even a word? The professor asked us what countries with balance of payment defecits would do to increase their export revenue if a fixed exchange rate did not exist. The answer is that they devalue their currency. But I said devaluate instead of devalue.I don't think the professor noticed though cause he said "correct!". Still, it's kinda embarassing.

I wish my parents had let me shift during frosh year. It would have saved us a lot of time and money. Anyways, it doesn't really matter anymore, does it? What does matter is that I enjoy going to school again because I'm really interested in all my subjects. I'm only takingfour subjects this term and all of them are majors: IPOLECO (International Political Economy), EURHIST (European History), PHILFOR (Introduction to Philippine Foreign Policy Analysis), and SPANONE (Spanish One). I absolutely love, love, love my course now.

= = = = =

We lost to Ateneo by a point today. Darn. This coming Sunday's game ought to be really interesting. TY Tang was awesome today. So was Chris Tiu. Amf.

= = = = =

The new coca-cola commercial is really cute.
"Give a little love and it all comes back to you..."

= = = = =

I miss my family. Seven more months before I see them again. I can hardly wait.

No comments: