Wednesday, October 03, 2007

systematisierter Wahn..

I was watching the news last night when I heard that some sort of bomb went off near SLU and that some students got hurt. My initial reaction was to worry. It was like my heart jumped up to my throat. Paranoia kicked in. What if he was one of the people who got hurt? I hoped he was ok. I had to make sure so, since I don’t have his number anymore, I texted one of his friends. When I didn’t get a reply, I texted his sister to ask her if he was ok. It turns out that he was. Ok, I mean. After not hearing from him for who knows how long, he texted me to assure me that he was fine. It was a huge relief to know that he was safe. He and I have not spoken to each other for quite some time now. It’s like we’re strangers to each other because he’s got this whole other life now. I, on the other hand, have been trying my best to put myself back together since January and I’d like to think that I’ve been fairly successful. I really am starting to forget about him and everything that happened between us or at least trying my best not to think about the memories and the person with whom I created them. But when I heard the news last night, I couldn’t help but worry. Despite the resentment that I feel for him, I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to him. I still care for him. I don’t think it’s something that will go away easily. I will always care for him. We did, after all, share a special bond even if it was just for a brief period of time.

On a totally different note…

We won against Ateneo last Sunday! Of course, everybody already knows about this. I just felt like putting it on my blog. ADMU may have won more games than us but what’s important is that we won against them when it mattered the most. Congratulations, Green Archers! Tomorrow’s the first championship game against UE. Lotsa luck to us. Animo La Salle!

No comments: