Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tooooot..

I’m bored.
Again.
I don’t have PHILFOR today so I only have Spanish which won’t start until 2:40.
I’ve done all my homework.
Did as much advanced reading as I can.
Organized photos.
Organized my closet.
Cleaned up a little bit.
Sorted the messages in my phone.
I’ve got nothing else to do.

= = = = =

Ayaw mag upload ng pics sa multiply at sa friendster.
Bakit ganun?

= = = = =

I went to Tagaytay and Los Banos with my aunts, uncles, and cousins last Friday.
It was fun.
Although when we stopped right outside the Makiling Botanical Gardens, I almost had a heart attack.
Dammit.
Checked out Ayala Greenfield Estates because my unlce's wife's brother (figure it out..nyahaha) just bought 700 square meters of property there.
It's really, really, really nice.
I especially liked the infinity pool.
And the view is awesome.
At 1 million pesos per 100 square meters dapat lang nice sha diba.
Hehe.

= = = = =

Spent most of Saturday and Sunday in Pampanga because it was Ate Camille’s birthday.
The resort that they rented was really nice.
I’ll post pics on multiply as soon as I can upload.
Great food.
Kare-kare, sugpo, caldereta, roast beef, crabs, chicken bbq, etc, etc..
Yummmmm.

= = = = =
Shempre kung san san nanaman aku nakakarating ng di alam sa bahay namin diba.
Di naman kasi nila tinatanong kung nasan aku, so I didn't bother telling them.
= = = = =

Nakakaaliw magdrive si Yasmeen.
Parang nasa roller coaster lang kami.

= = = = =

Ang boring dito.
I wanna go home.

No comments: