Saturday, December 22, 2007


My Bee and his Family

I met Bugoy’s family today. At first I was really anxious because this is the first time that a boyfriend has introduced me to his whole family so I was really scared that they might not like me or something like that but all my worries were in vain because Bugoy’s family is really, really nice. They are all very bubbly and friendly and not at all “nakaka-O.P” like I feared they would be. His eldest ate even bought me a Spongebob stuffed toy! How nice is that? Very.

We had lunch at the Grilla in Promenade and his family asked me some questions about myself and about me and Bugoy and we talked about some other stuff as well. I really had a lot of fun.

The best part of today was, of course, getting to see Bugoy. The thing with long distance relationships is that you don’t get to see each other as often as you’d like to so you have to make the most out of every moment that you’re together. He and I didn’t chatter much because we do that all the time over the phone and the internet but that’s ok, I was really contented with hugging him and holding his hand, you know, the kinds of things that we don’t usually get to do. I miss him already. I started missing him as soon as they dropped me off here at the dorm. I’m so looking forward to the day when he and I don’t have to be too far apart from each other.


He gave me a ring today. It’s never gonna leave my finger.


I’m so happy. I mean really, really, really happy. Thank you, Bugoy, for being the reason.


I love you so much, bee!

No comments: