Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blah..blah..blah..
Two days. Galeng, grabeh. Kaya niya yun. Ako hindi ko kaya. Pero kinakaya. I don't want him to think that I miss him. Kahit totoo. Ewan. Pride. Hay nako, di nakakain yan. Basta. Bahala siya sa buhay niya. I'm not about to make the first move. Maghintayan na lang kami hanggang mabulok kami pareho.
I've been really busy. School has just been crazy recently. And it's gonna remain that way for a while because finals week is just around the corner.
I had a pretty good week.
Monday: Classes were cancelled. Yay.
Tuesday: Classes were cancelled again. Double yay. Went to SM Mall of Asia with Sheila and Raizza. After that, went to Power Plant with Raizza, Trixie, and Ate Camille.
Wednesday: Had dinner with old roomates, Ate Karrina and Trixia.
Thursday: La lang.
Friday: While the rest of the Philippines was gyrating to the sounds of the PCD, I was at the Yuchengco Auditorium, watching the Chamber Ensemble recital for my and Jackie's article. Got back at the dorm around 9.30. Went to Paranaque with Sheila and Ate Princess to pick up Raizza at her classmate's house. After that, with Sue this time, went to Baclaran church. Then we went to the Starbucks in Harbor Square where we stayed 'til 1.30am (ish) and where my diet was practically ruined by a sausage roll and a grande chocolate cream frapuccino. After that, we went for a drive around Malate. Saw a lot of strange people. Got back at the dorm at around 2am.
Saturday: GMG Basic Photography Workshop from 9-5.
That's it really. Got a ton of homework, too.