Wednesday, July 25, 2007

La Salle vs Ateneo..

When I was a La Sallian froshie, I didn't get to watch any UAAP Men's Basketball games live because the schedules always coflicted with classes.

When I was a sophomore, I didn't get to watch games because we were suspended from the UAAP.

But we're back now.

Tomorrow, I'll be watching a UAAP basketball game not from a Studio 23 broadcast but live at the Araneta Coliseum for the first time.

What's even more ecxiting about tomorrow's game is that it's between us and our so called arch rivals, the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

I guess I'm not the only one who's hyped up about tomorrow's game because tickets were already sold out the same day they started being sold even if we were only allowed to buy one ticket per person.

And the lines were un-freaking-believable.

Some of my friends were there early and they let me squeeze in line with them. (Thanks, Les&Jem! ^_^ )

I really hope we win tomorrow (what person doesn't want her team to wi, anyways?) or at least put up a really good fight.
I can't wait.


See you at the Araneta.

Animo La Salle!

No comments: