Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dahil ikaw..Ikaw ang dahilan..

I have so much pent up energy. I woke up this morning feeling like running all over the place. So, to pacify myself, I did crunches. Unsatisfied, I then proceeded to do push-ups. After that, still compelled to move, I ran around the dorm room. Then I did jumping jacks just for the sake of doing them. Talk about hyperactive. I don't know what's come over me. I am so ready to do this. Next week, I am going to start an even more rigid weight loss regimen. If I don't lose weight by September, ewan ko na lang. Look out, world, I'm gonna knock your socks off. To start off, I'm going to go shopping for gym stuff. haha.
There are so many things that I want to do but I don't have time to go and do them. I wanna learn how to play the drums. I want to take up French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and improve my German. I want to go sky diving and bungee jumping. I want to take Photoshop lessons. I want to go book shopping. I want to try out for Candy's Council of Cool. I wanna do boxing and kickboxing and Ultimate Frisbee and table tennis, even basketball. I want to practice driving. I want to get my license. I want to watch a movie. I want..I want..I want. This is a checklist, see? One of these days, I will have accomplished everything in it. Or so I hope. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I keep wondering what the hell I got myself into. I can't even begin to fathom the depths of the innate stupidity which drove me to my actions. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I am such a pushover.
Darn.