Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Me and the world are at an odds..
The forces of the universe are, once again, conspiring to make me go cuckoo. Just when I am practically unavailable, oppurtunities to bond with my former crushes present themselves. Like, for example, after ten years (not really, but you get the drift), someone finally introduces me to Paolo. And, just this week, my other crush has asked me several times if we can do our homework together (geeky, I know, but still). Of course, he and I are just friends (that's crystal clear to me) but it's kinda, for lack of a better term, nice to hang out with him. He's very easy to talk to and he's funny and all that. And to cap it all off, I saw Ron this morning. I was on my way to the Miguel clock when our paths literally crossed. Talk about a morning pick-me-up. That totally snapped me out of my stupor. Why?? Why me?? Why now??
I am convinced that the world is out to loosen the already precarious screws in my head. I hope I can cling to the tiny scraps of sanity left in me. I have, after all, my whole life ahead of me.