Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Terminally Insane..

I am going out of my mind with paranoia.

Everyone I asked about my little situation all said the same thing. Wow. Thanks, Trixia, Char, Anna, and Wina. You've put things into perspective for me. Well, kind of. At least I have some ideas as to how I'm supposed to deal with this. I've never had to cope with this kind of thing before and, to be honest, I need all the help I can get. This is very emotionally exhausting. What with school and all. It's just that I can't stop thinking about him. I am so distracted. I wouldn't mind if he was paying the exact same attention to me but I think he may be getting bored with me or something. Am I nuts or what? It's just that I haven't felt like this in a while. I am happy yet I am sad at the same time. I don't want to feel like this. I want to enjoy life. I want to be carefree. But I also want to keep him. How do I do that? I don't know.

Someone just kill me and put me out of my misery.

No comments: