Monday, July 17, 2006

De-Cluttering..

My mind is full of junk. Which is why it needs a good spring cleaning. Even if it isn't spring.
First things first. I am in love. Yeah, I am. I am ridiculously happy right now. I have been for the past 48 hours. Our situation is a little different from what I'm normally used to but I don't give a flying rat's ass. I'm happy. The only downside to this is that I miss him the moment we lose contact. It's hard because I can't stop thinking about him. I can't concentrate in classes. I can't sleep (my body clock is way messed up right now). I can't think straight. I can't even eat properly. Dammit, how can a boy affect me like this? I know: if that boy is HIM. Sheesh. But, hey, I can live with all that as long as I'm with him. Ugh, ang cheesy ko. Ah, well.
I have my first coverage assignment for GMG on Wednesday. I didn't plan on volunteering but Benjie (the covergae poolhead) made it hard for me to refuse. I mean, he asked really nicely and all. So I'm covering the CLA convocation at the Theresea Yuchenco Auditorium on Wednesday (U-Break) with Raphael.
Uh-oh. Something came up. I'll continue this some other time.

No comments: